Protect yourself against external
attacks and GDPR
Companies evolve and so does the type of risk to which they are exposed. In the 21st century one of the biggest threats lies in the Internet: cyber-risk. The cyberworld can seem complex and many companies, especially SMEs, may think that they are not in the sights of cybercriminals. This is far from the truth. According to the National Institute of Cybersecurity, Spain is the third country in the world with the most computer attacks registered by companies. For this reason, cybersecurity insurance has become a must-have for every company.
The Cyber product provides coverage for the company’s liability arising from a violation of data protection laws and the management of personal data. This insurance covers third-party claims against the company for both illegal use (including employees) and corporate information.
- Incident management service:
- Legal, IT and communication advice
- 24/7 Service
- Domino effect:
- External attacks can lead to the disruption of servers and the consequent loss of business and brand reputation. Similarly, regulatory fines and, again, reputation.
- Cybernetic extortion
- Advice and management of those situations of extortion. No one can guarantee that an extortion situation is going to cease even if you pay up.
- Loss of Profits
- Server and Internet portal crashes
- Staff inactivity
- Shutdown of manufacturing processes
- Electronic data coverage
- Data recovery, restoration and recreation
- Third-party claims
- Sanctions by the Spanish Data Protection Agency